Celtic Training is your training partner and first choice training provider in our specialty areas. We provide nationally recognized training, as well as specialized “on demand” training for our clients. As the leading private training provider in Health and Community Services in South Australia, we only use highly qualified trainers who have the required vocational and training skills for each and every course.
Our quality programs ensure that you get the best training available to meet your training needs. We are actively involved in direct consultation with industry, community services, and peak bodies, which ensures that we have the current knowledge of what is both needed and expected of training.
Our quality training of students at entry skill level shows outstanding outcomes with 95% of students who successfully complete programs achieving employment during or after completion of the program.
There are 8 Courses for you to choose from:
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing or Disability)
- CHC42015 – Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43315 – Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC43415 – Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services
- CHC53415 – Diploma of Leisure and Health