Celtic Training offers 4 learning modes
- Classroom Mode – All lessons conducted in a classroom environment with mandatory attendance.
- Distance Mode – All learning is conducted through our online learning portal, offering opportunities for people who due to distance, employment, or personal obligations are unable to attend our Classroom Mode
- Mixed Mode – a combination of Classroom and Distance Mode which allows for maximum flexibility of learning is available for selected courses.
- RPL/RCC Mode – All students can apply to have Prior Learning and Current Competency recognised as part or even their entire training program. Where Prior Learning or Current Competency meets less than 50% of the subject requirements, the full subject is required to be completed. Applications for RPL and/or RCC should be made at the commencement of any training. Applications are available from Administration.
Teaching and Learning Services
- Internet and computer access for students through a dedicated computer room
- Practical Skills Laboratory
- 1 on 1 and small group tutorial support available where necessary
- High quality support mechanisms through regular visits and support whilst students are engaged in workplace practicums
- Workshops and support in relation to assignments exams and practicums
- Complaints and appeals mechanism available to all students
- Student counselling available
- Literacy and Numeracy/ESL Specialist trainers available