Provide First Aid (including CPR)
HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid (including CPR)
About the HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid course
Protect your loved ones, colleagues, and clients with our two-day course: HLTAID003 Provide First Aid Training.
This short course will give you the foundational skills and knowledge to provide first aid response in a range of situations across community and workplace settings. In the unfortunate event of an emergency, people with first aid training can react with greater confidence and composure.
This nationally recognised qualification is the mandatory requirement for the majority of the healthcare industry.
Please be aware that most health care employers require a refresher first aid course every 12 months.
Reasons for Studying HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
• Expected and sought after by all reputable health care employers.
• Taught by fully qualified educators with years of practical health care experience.
• Learn the techniques to provide necessary care to injured workmates, friends, and family.
This course will take place over two days at home & on-campus. Day one involves online pre-reading. Day two will be on campus from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm, where you will attend lectures and practice life-saving techniques, including CPR.
Completion of grade 12 or 10 or equivalent.
Ready to Get Started?
You can learn more by filling out an enquiry form, calling us on 1800 123 584 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If HLTAID003 – Provide first aid isn’t quite what you’re looking for, you can browse some of our other healthcare and community service courses for more information.
Fees and Funding,
For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here.
Upcoming Start Dates
- Adelaide – Tuesday, 5th of October 2021
- Adelaide – Monday, 25th of October 2021
- Adelaide – Monday, 8th of November 2021
- Adelaide – Monday, 15th of November 2021
- Southport – Friday, 8th of October 2021
- Southport – Friday, 5th of November 2021
- Southport – Friday, 10th of December 2021