This qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason. Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.
Tuesday 15 January course – SOLD OUT
Next course commences on: Monday 4 February 2019
- Only $250 (subject to eligibility)
- 10-week fulltime course
- 8:45am – 3.30pm
- Monday to Friday
- includes 120 hours clinical placement
Contact Celtic Training on 08 8211 8272 to RSVP for an Information Session:
- Tuesday 5th February 2019 @ 10am (Level 1, 211 Pultney Street Adelaide 5000)
- Tuesday 19th February 2019 @ 10am (Level 1, 211 Pultney Street Adelaide 5000)
- Tuesday 5th March 2019 @ 10am (Level 1, 211 Pultney Street Adelaide 5000)
This course is offered to eligible students under the Government’s WorkReady funding initiative.
You can check your eligibility by visiting:
All students are required to demonstrate language, literacy and numeracy skills at enrolment according to the Government’s compulsory Upfront Assessment of Need testing.
Please call us on 08 8211 8272 to book into the information session.
Courses are run regularly