Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
About the Course
Our HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance course has been designed for students who wish to gain employment in the Support Services, assisting allied health professionals including doctors, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, speech therapists and podiatrists.
After students complete the HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance qualification, they will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Provide and conduct therapeutic and program-related support to allied health professionals,
- Identify client circumstances that need additional input from the allied health professional, and
- Supervise other allied health assistance workers.
Reasons for Studying
- HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance is a mid-level qualification that is essential to work as an allied health assistant. With this course, you could be working in specialised clinics, facilities, and hospitals in various support roles.
- This is a fantastic pathway for people wanting to switch careers into a new & exciting industry.
- Guaranteed placement for eligible students.
Duration: 6 – 8 months + 120 hours work placement
Delivery: Minimum 1 day a week workshop either on-campus or online
Weekly live-streamed workshop with several on-campus classes 8/16 units are completed on campus:
- CHCCOM005 – Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- HLTAPP001 – Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- CHCAGE001 – Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE005 – Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCDIS007 – Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
Students can jump into theory and practical workshops depending on their availability. Although students are not required to attend every weekday, attending more often will shorten the course’s duration. The trainer will advise all students on the ideal class dates to join.
Note: If the student has completed the Certificate III in Individual Support, the course will primarily be delivered online through the interactive ZOOM workshops.
A student’s pathway may include but not necessarily include:
- Completion of related courses such as Certificate III in Individual Support.
- Currently working in the industry.
- Is a caregiver for a relative.
- Completed Grade 12.
Did you start working in the industry without getting nationally accredited with this qualification? RPL is potentially the way to go.
Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
Ready to start your career in allied health assistance? To learn more about our HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance course you can contact us online, by calling (07) 5530 0910 or by emailing us at email@example.com. Or if this course isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, you can check out more of our community and healthcare courses online for more information.
|CHCCOM005||Communicate and work in health or community services|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCLEG003||Manage legal and ethical compliance|
|HLTAPP001||Recognise healthy body systems|
|HLTAAP002||Confirm physical health status|
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care|
|BSBMED301||Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately|
|CHCAGE001||Facilitate the empowerment of older people|
|CHCAGE005||Provide support to people living with dementia|
|CHCCOM002||Use communication to build relationships|
|CHCDIS007||Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability|
|CHCMHS001||Work with people with mental health issues|
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and wellbeing|
|HLTAID003||Provide first aid|
|HLTAHA001||Assist with an allied health program|
|HLTAHA024||Work within a community rehabilitation environment|
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance.
Fee for Service (FFS): $3,950
With all of Celtic Training’s courses, we can offer payment plans so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here.
Upcoming Start Dates
- Adelaide – Monday, 26th of July 2021
- Adelaide – Monday, 30th of August 2021
- Adelaide – Monday, 27th of September 2021
- Certificate IV in Disability
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Diploma of Nursing
- Advanced Diploma of Nursing