What is RPL?
RPL means Recognition of Prior Learning. It is the process of assessing your current skills, knowledge and experience against the requirements of a qualification, or unit of competency (subjects) from the qualification, regardless of how or where you gained your experience. Recognition of Prior Learning is an industry supported method of achieving your qualifications if you are truly experienced in the courses field.
What do I need?
To be able to gain an RPL, you will be assessed against the following types of evidence:
- The ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in your field
- Evidence of at least 2 years worth of employment in corresponding course field and proof of experience documents
- Photo/Video evidence
Qualifications Available through RPL:
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing or Disability)
- CHC32015 – Certificate III Community Services
- CHC42015 – Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43315 – Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC43415 – Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services
- CHC53415 – Diploma of Leisure and Health
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50420 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
What is the cost?
The base fee for the RPL course is the following however the total fee may change depending on if you are eligible for RPL for all units, as you may need to study part of the course to gain complete competency.
- Certificate III’s – $2,500
- Certificate IV’s – $4,000
- Diploma’s – $5,000
Prior to commencement of our RPL program you must complete a Skill’s Assessment call to ensure you are eligible to participate in our program. This Skill’s Assessment call is $100 and will be charged to you prior to starting your RPL program.
How to get started?
Getting started is easy with Celtic Training, all you have to do is fill the form below and wait for one of our experienced learning consultant to contact you to run through all the information and your eligibility.