What is RPL?
RPL means Recognition of Prior Learning. It is the process of assessing your current skills, knowledge and experience against the ASQA requirements of a qualification, or unit of competency (subjects) from the qualification, regardless of how or where you gained your experience. Recognition of prior learning is an industry supported method of achieving your qualifications if you are truly experienced in the courses field. All RPL qualifications from CT are Nationally recognised in accordance with the Australian Qualifications Framework.
What do I need?
To be able to gain an RPL qualification you will need to be able to tick the below boxes,
- The ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in your field
- Evidence of employment and proof of experience documents
- Photo/Video evidence
Qualifications Available through RPL:
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing or Disability)
- CHC32015 – Certificate III Community Services
- CHC42015 – Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43315 – Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC43415 – Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services
- CHC53415 – Diploma of Leisure and Health
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50420 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
How to get started?
Getting started is easy with CTI, all you have to do is fill the form below and wait for one of our experienced learning consultant to contact you to run through all the information and your eligibility.