Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
About the Course
Our HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance course has been designed for students who wish to gain employment in the Support Services, assisting and working under the regular direction of allied health professionals including doctors, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, speech therapists and podiatrists.
After students complete the HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance qualification, they will have the skills and knowledge to:
- provide and conduct therapeutic and programs under the regular supervision of an allied health professional,
- identify client circumstances that need additional input from the allied health professional, and
- work with other allied health assistance workers.
Reasons for Studying
- HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance is an entry-level qualification that is essential to work as an allied health assistant. With this course, you could be working in specialised clinics, facilities, and hospitals in various support roles.
- This is a fantastic pathway for people wanting to switch careers into a new & exciting industry.
- Aged care & disability roles are the 3rd most in-demand jobs in Australia, according to com.au.
A student’s pathway may include but not necessarily include:
- Completion of related courses such as Certificate III in Individual Support.
- Currently working in the industry.
- Is a caregiver for a relative.
- Completed Grade 12.
Did you start working in the industry without getting nationally accredited with this qualification? RPL is potentially the way to go.
Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
Ready to start your career in allied health assistance? To learn more about our HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance course you can contact us online, by calling (07) 5530 0910 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if this course isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, you can check out more of our community and healthcare courses online for more information.
|HLTAH001||Assist with an allied health program|
|CHCCOM005||Communicate and work in health or community services|
|HLTINF001||Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures|
|BSBMED301||Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately|
|CHCCCS010||Maintain a high standard of service|
|HLTWHS001||Participate in workplace health and safety|
|HLTAAP001||Recognise healthy body systems|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCCCS002||Assist with movement|
|HLTWHS006||Manage personal stressors in the work environment|
|CHCDIV002||Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety|
|HLTAID003||Provide first aid|
|CHCCS015||Provide individualised support|
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance.
Fee for Service (FFS): $3,950
With all of Celtic Training’s courses, we can offer payment plans so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here.
Upcoming Start Dates
- Enquire for our next start date
- Certificate IV in Disability
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Diploma of Nursing
- Advanced Diploma of Nursing