Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
Why RPL your Certificate III?
You know how it goes — you finished school or changed industries and just started working in waterproofing without completing an apprenticeship. A couple of years later, you want an industry licence and realise that you need a qualification behind your back to be eligible.
Our RPL program is built to recognise your years of hard work in your chosen trade.
- It could be an educational requirement for your waterproofing licence or your next step towards a higher level construction position.
- Get recognition for those years of work you have put into your trade.
The duration of the RPL program is solely reliant on how long it takes the student to provide all the evidence needed to properly assess their skills & abilities.
- To enrol students must have significant building and construction experience
- Demonstrate a satisfactory level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) abilities.
- Must have the following evidence to prove their prior learning (you will need this after enrolling),
- Payslips/work contract/ABN if self-employed
- Employment letter(s)
- Photos or video of your work
- Quotes/invoices and stock orders
- Job cards
- Any current employment contracts
- Reference letters from one or more tradesmen you’ve worked with
- Evidence of your overseas qualifications
- Assessments or transcripts of previous related qualifications
- Safe work method statements
- Maintenance reports/service sheets
- Safety manuals
- Drawings and schematics
|CPCCCA3012A||Frame and fit wet area fixtures|
|CPCCCM1012A||Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry|
|CPCCCM1013A||Plan and organise work|
|CPCCCM1014A||Conduct workplace communication|
|CPCCCM1015A||Carry out measurements and calculations|
|CPCCCM2001A||Read and interpret plans and specifications|
|CPCCCM2007B||Use explosive power tools|
|CPCCCM2008B||Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding|
|CPCCCM2009A||Carry out basic demolition|
|CPCCCM2010B||Work safely at heights|
|CPCCOHS2001A||Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry|
|CPCCWP2001A||Handle waterproofing materials|
|CPCCWP2002A||Use waterproofing tools and equipment|
|CPCCWP2003A||Prepare for construction waterproofing process|
|CPCCWP2004A||Prepare surfaces for waterproofing application|
|CPCCWP3001A||Apply waterproofing process to below ground level areas|
|CPCCWP3002A||Apply waterproofing process to internal wet areas|
|CPCCWP3003A||Apply waterproofing process to external wet areas|
|CPCCWP3004A||Apply waterproofing remedial processes|
The total RPL course price is broken up by the following:
- $2,500 for the whole qualification excluding gap units.
- Each gap unit that is required to complete the course will cost $132.
What is a gap unit? A gap unit is a specific unit of competency that the student is not recognised through their RPL process. This means the student will have to study this unit as they have been deemed ineligible for the unit of competency to which is applies.
Don’t let money stop you from achieving your dreams, please contact us so we can discuss a plan to assist you in reaching your goals.