Celtic Training is your training partner and first choice training provider in our specialty areas. We provide nationally recognized training, as well as specialized “on demand” training for our clients. As the leading private training provider in Health and Community Services in South Australia, we only use highly qualified trainers who have the required vocational and training skills for each and every course.
Our quality programs ensure that you get the best training available to meet your training needs. We are actively involved in direct consultation with industry, community services, and peak bodies, which ensures that we have the current knowledge of what is both needed and expected of training.
Our quality training of students at entry skill level shows outstanding outcomes with 95% of students who successfully complete programs achieving employment during or after completion of the program.
There are 8 Courses for you to choose from:
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing or Disability)
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health