Diploma of Leadership & Management
About the Course
When studying with Celtic Training, you will see your leadership and management skills elevate to a new level through our BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management course. Equip yourself with the same skills being used by professionals who own their own business, manage a department, lead teams, and inspire others, including:
- Emotional intelligence.
- Team management
- Communicating with influence
- Critical thinking.
- Managing workplace relationships
- Managing business operational plans
- Manage personal and professional development.
- Establish innovative work environments
- Facilitate continuous improvement.
The knowledge and technical skills you will learn in this course can be applied to countless roles in management and leadership in any industry, enhancing your employability upon completion.
Reasons for Studying
Students choose to study the BSB50420 course to equip themselves with the knowledge and skills that are needed for a management and leadership position or role in a wide variety of industries. Some students choose to study this course to advance their leadership capabilities, while other students use the course as a stepping stone towards a new role or promotion.
Not only does this Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification improve an individual’s employability, but it also enhances their credibility and reliability. When an individual demonstrates leadership and management skills in an academic setting, it gives them the confidence to then transfer those skills and apply them in the workplace.
Students enrolling into the nationally recognised BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management program must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old at the date of course commencement
- Have sufficient language, literacy, and numeracy skills
- Have basic computer skills
- Have knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Be proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended); MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: Min. of 2 GB of RAM, Min. of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Processor: 2.0 GHz processor or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Monitor with at least 1024×768 screen resolution
- Access to fast internet
- A unique and personal email address
- Headset (or speakers and microphone) and webcam
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) or similar software
- Up-to-date web browser version.
Where Can This Course Take You:
Duration: Up to 12 months.
Delivery: Livestreamed classes. 2 workshops a week from 6 pm – 9 pm
The elevation of students skill and knowledge that the BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management opens a variety of employment opportunities throughout any industry. Whether students are looking at acquiring a clerical or administration role, managerial or supervisory role, or something different,
Potential job roles that students can look at applying for upon completion of the BSB50420 course also include:
- Business manager
- Human resource manager
- Sales team manager
- Clerical and administration
- And many more
For students who haven’t yet completed the BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management course, contact us today to discuss the benefits of undertaking a lower-level course, and how you can get started.
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBXCS402||Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices|
|BSBXTW401||Lead and facilitate a team|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBCRT512||Originate and develop concepts|
|BSBTWK501||Lead diversity and inclusion|
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB50420).
Fee for Service (FFS): $5,900
Participant Eligibility Criteria apply
Supported by Government of South Australia
$775 (Funded Activities)
$700 (Job Trainer)
With all of Celtic Training’s courses, we can offer payment plans so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here.
Upcoming Start Dates
Diploma of Leadership and Management
August 30, 2022
Diploma of Leadership and Management
September 27, 2022
- Potentially earn credit towards a relevant university degree.
Are you ready to elevate your career in Leadership and Management?
To learn more about or enrol in our Diploma of Leadership and Management course, contact us today on (07) 5530 0910 to start discussing! For general queries or more information on the BSB50420 qualification, reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!