This qualification reflects job roles requiring well developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts within the personal injury management sector. It may involve supervision or leadership and guidance with some limited responsibility for others. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and technical knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities. The qualification allows for specialisation in claims management, return to work, underwriting and medical indemnity. People undertaking this qualification must be working within the sector.
To complete this qualification, applicants must be working within the sector.
- FNSCUS401 – Participate in negotiations
- FNSPIM403 – Educate clients on personal injury management issues
- FNSPIM409 – Maintain customer relationship
- FNSISV405 – Analyse insurance claims
- FNSCUS402 – Resolve disputes
- FNSPIM303 – Work within the personal injury management sector
- FNSPIM414 – Manage personal injury claims
- FNSPIM415 – Manage personal injury case loads
- FNSPIM401 – Plan and implement rehabilitation and return to work and health strategies
- FNSPIM405 – Facilitate a return to work
- FNSPIM501 – Develop a return to work or injury management strategy
- PSPINM006 – Develop return to work plans
- PSPINM007 – Implement and monitor return to work plans
Run As required