This qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason. Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.
Monday 18 March – SOLD OUT
Next course commences on: Monday 8 April 2019
- Course Cost $250 (subject to eligibility for WorkReady in South Australia)
- 10-week fulltime course
- 8:45am – 3.30pm
- Monday to Friday
- includes 120 hours (4 weeks) vocational placement
Prior to vocational placement, all students will need:
- a current police clearance (available through Celtic Training for $16)
- senior first aid certificate (available through Celtic Training for $50)
- a uniform shirt (available through Celtic Training for $50)
Please contact Celtic Training on 08 8211 8272 to RSVP for an Information Session:
- Information Sessions held every Tuesday, at 10am, Level 1, 211 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000
This course is offered to eligible students under the Government’s WorkReady funding initiative.
You can check your eligibility by visiting:
All students are required to demonstrate language, literacy and numeracy skills at enrolment according to the Government’s compulsory Upfront Assessment of Need testing.
Please call us on 08 8211 8272 to book into the information session.
Courses are run regularly