Accredited Training Courses
Our specialist training team provide a range of courses within the domain of Health and Community Services and Vocational Rehabilitation, Case Management and related Business and Managment Courses. We are able to deliver a range of ANTA approved courses from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma as well as courses tailored to individual client needs. Tailored custom Inservice and specialised training options are also available.
In this busy world where time is of the essence we have a number of E-Learning Options, ranging from full courses to elements of courses.
- Health & Safety Rep training
- Cert IV L & H
- Cert III aged Care/Cert IV Disability
- Advanced Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled/Division 2 Nursing) HLT61107
- Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled/Division 2 Nursing) HLT51612
- Employment and Training Pathways
- Learning Modes & Learning Services
- Personal Injury - Claims Management course launch
- View All
More information about our courses can be found here. This will give an overview of what we have to offer and give some basic information about the way celtic operates.Learn More
Want to know what qualifications you can achieve through a CELTIC training course? Take a look through the range of qualifcations you can achieve through our courses.Learn More
Interested in e-learing. Take a look at our E-learning portal. We can provide you with a more convenient way for you to get qualified.Learn More